An error occurred validating the CAPTCHA

adilson.rosa

28 Feb, 2017 09:44 AM

Hi All,

I´ve successfully installed jbilling-community-4.1.1 and created an account but, the application did not send me the link to my email to reset the password. So i´ve been trying to set new password throught the function "Forgot Password", but i am getting this error: "There has been an error: An error occurred validating the CAPTCHA". I´ve tried for so many times but always got the same error
Can please anyone help me out with this issue.

Thanks in Advance
Adilson Rosa

1. 1 Posted by ahmed.drira@gma... on 28 Feb, 2017 12:03 PM

Hello rosa
    it seem you have installed the bundled edition of jbilling and not from source , it 's ok ,
    first youo have to know that you have to make the smtp configuration to let jbilling sending email threw it , such configuration should be done on the jbilling.properties

email server parameters for emails

sent to the entities and as a default

smtp_server=localhost
    smtp_port=25
    smtp_username=
    smtp_password=
    email_from=[email blocked]
    email_from_name=JBilling

then i think that there is problem with the captcha on this version , but compiling from source worked for me ,
    then , trying to connect multiple way with a wrong password will lock the account , so you have to recreate a new account or try to connect with a default user
    otherwise try to connect with your user using this password ==> *JBilling$Lock#Out

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Jul, 2018 03:01 AM
12 Jul, 2018 07:39 AM
10 Jul, 2018 07:29 AM